We are serious about safety and making sure everyone is able to have a safe and fun time at our events. There are certain rules and regulations that you must follow to participate in our events. Please report any safety issues immediately to our staff for review.
- Must meet SCCA standards. See section 4.3.1 of the most recent SCCA Rulebook available here.
- Car Inspection
- All cars must pass a mechanical inspection before racing. See section 3.3.3 of the most recent SCCA Rulebook available here for full details.
- Cars will be checked for leaks, loose battery, tires, and other items that may pose danger.
- Novice Rules
- Novice’s are not allowed to have passengers until a novice instructor has credited you as an experienced driver.
- Additional novice rules can be found in our club rules
- Familiarize yourself with our common event details and agenda
- Learn more about Autocross
With all of our events we highly recommend showing up early so that you have enough time to prepare your car for inspection. Also, if you’re spectator, to find that sweet spot to setup your folding chairs and canopy before the event starts. Below are a list of to do’s and must-haves for your events.
- Show up early to events or else you will forfeit your entry.
- Register, Inspect your car, and attend the Drivers Meeting.
- Bring plenty of water and snacks. Not all events are catered.
- Pay attention to the weather. Dress warm if needed or bring sunscreen and plenty of water if it’s going to be hot.
- Bring a small set of tools including a tire pressure gauge and an air pump. Someone might have one to borrow but it’s worth the investment.
- We run rain or shine, bring an extra pair of socks and shoes if it’s raining.
- Bring your approved helmet, gloves, and GoPros if you have them.